The GDMM College of Engineering was established during the year 2008 in Nandigama,Krishna district, . The Institute is a fast growing Engineering College in Andhra Pradesh. Campus is spread sprawling over a campus of around 11 acres with separate blocks for various programmes, Departments, Library, Auditorium, Workshop, Hostels and Office. Auditorium of the institute has a seating capacity of 1500 person.
The institute has well-furnished and equipped Seminar and Conference facilities. The institute offers hostel facilities to boys and girls students. Laboratories are well equipped with modern equipment’s and machinery to enhance practical knowledge of the students. Each department has separate computer laboratory having adequate number of PCs with internet gateway connectivity.
Central library has a seating capacity for 200 readers with separate seating arrangement for faculty members. There are huge number of text and reference books and bound volumes of national and international journals. College has also subscribed to online journals which are Scopus indexed and UGC listed journals. Institute has a blend of senior and experienced teaching faculty and supporting staff who are committed to student welfare. Faculty is actively involved in research, development, testing, consultancy and publication of research papers and books.
The training and placement cell (TPC) functions with the objective of giving apt career guidance and placement opportunities. It is a group of zealous students guided by duty bound teachers. The cell acts as a morale booster to extend all possible assistance to career conscious students. Leading multi-national companies like: GENPACT, Tech Mahindra, Reliance, TCS, WIPRO, US Global, L & T InfoTech, IBS, ACCENTURE, NEST, Speridian Technologies, GetUr Solutions are the regular recruiters from the campus during the recent years. College has also signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with 23 companies for conducting various training programs at our campus. . The NSS unit of the college frequently conducts special camps and activities in the nearby villages and localities. The College is having 10 buses plying throughout and nearby villages of Hyderabad city for the transportation of students and staff. Pre placement activities like Soft Skills, Verbal Ability, Special Sessions, Group Discussions, Mock Test Reasoning, Aptitude, Interview Skills and Personal Interview. Institution strongly believes in the Outcome based education and hence implements it through blooms taxonomy.
Highlights of GDMM
- Active and Blended Course Structure: Innovative teaching methods are practiced through an active and blended learning approach.
- Research : Center for Engineering Education Development (CEED) is available to encourage innovation and research in engineering education
- International Collaborations: MOU’s have reputed US universities and international organizations.
- Placements: 100% placement assistance provided to all eligible students.
- Best Quality and caring Technical institute with highly disciplined environment
- Awarded the best upcoming Engineering College in State Andhra Pradesh .
- Campus is green and sprawling over a campus of 11 acres with separate blocks for Departments, Library, Auditorium, Workshop, Hostels and Office.
- The institute has well furnished and equipped Seminar and Conference
- The institute offers Hostel facilities to male and female students.
- Laboratories are equipped with modern equipments and machinery to enhance practical knowledge of the students.
- Institute has senior and experienced teaching faculty and supporting staff devoted to teaching and student welfare.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with 23 companies for conducting various training programs at our campus.
- The NSS unit of the college frequently conducts special camps and activities in the nearby villages and localities.
- The College is having buses plying throughout Vijayawada city,Jaggayapeta and different places around college for the transportation of students and staff.
- NAAC Accreditation is under progress.
- ICT based and Blooms Taxonomy based teaching and learning system.
- Industry oriented technical training and industry visit in private and govt. industries like ISRO and NTPC.
- Pre placement activities like Soft Skills, Verbal Ability, Group Discussions, Mock Test, Reasoning, Aptitude, Interview Skills, and Personal Interview.
- Mega Job Fair-2018 for placement in various renowned companies. 100% placement assistance to student.
Copyright © 2019 GDMM College of Engineering & Technology, All Rights Reserved.