The GDMM College of Engineering was established in 2008 in Nandigama, Krishna District, with the sole purpose of providing quality technical education to rural students from undivided Andhra Pradesh. The Institute is one of the fastest growing Engineering institutes in Andhra Pradesh. The campus is spread out evenly on an approximately 11-acre campus with separate blocks for various departments, library, auditorium, workshop, hostels, canteen and office. The auditorium of the institute can accommodate 1500 persons.
The institute has fully furnished and equipped seminar and conference rooms. The institute provides lodging and boarding facilities for both boys and girls. The laboratories are well equipped with modern equipment and machines to improve the practical skills of the students. Each department has a separate computer lab with an adequate number of desktop computers with Internet having sufficient bandwidth.
The central library has a seating capacity for 200 readers with separate seating arrangements for faculty members. There are a large number of reference texts and books as well as book banks and consolidated volumes of nationally and internationally subscribed journals. The institute also has a subscription to online journals which are Scopus indexed and UGC listed journals. The Institute has a blend of experienced and dedicated teaching faculty and supporting staff that are committed to the welfare of students. Faculties actively participate in research, development, testing, consulting and publishing research papers and books.
The training and placement cell (TPC) functions with the objective of giving apt career guidance and placement opportunities. The cell acts as a morale booster to extend all possible assistance to career conscious students. Leading multi-national companies like: GENPACT, Tech Mahindra, Reliance, TCS, WIPRO, US Global, L & T InfoTech, IBS, ACCENTURE, NEST, Speridian Technologies, GetUr Solutions are the regular recruiters from the campus during the recent years. Institute has also signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with 23 companies for conducting various training programs at our campus. . The NSS unit of the institute frequently conducts special camps and activities in the nearby villages and localities. The Institute has purchased 10 buses which are plying throughout and nearby villages of Nandigama city for the transportation of students and staff. Pre placement activities like Soft Skills, Verbal Ability, Special Sessions, Group Discussions, Mock Test Reasoning, Aptitude, Interview Skills and Personal Interview. Institution strongly believes in the Outcome based education and hence implements it through blooms taxonomy.
Highlights of GDMM
- Institute was accredited by NAAC in 2019.
- Active and Blended Course Structure: Innovative teaching methods are practiced through an active and blended learning approach.
- Research : Center for Engineering Education Development (CEED) is available to encourage innovation and research in engineering education for students as well as faculties.
- International Collaborations: MOU’s with reputed US universities and international organizations.
- Placements: 100% placement assistance provided to all eligible students.
- Best Quality and caring Technical institute with highly disciplined and spiritual environment
- Awarded the best upcoming Engineering College in the State of Andhra Pradesh .
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with 23 companies for conducting various training programs at our campus.
- ICT based and Blooms Taxonomy based teaching and learning system.
- Industry oriented technical training and industry visit in private and govt. industries like ISRO and NTPC.
- Pre placement activities like Soft Skills, Verbal Ability, Group Discussions, Mock Test, Reasoning, Aptitude, Interview Skills, and Personal Interview.
- 100% placement assistance to students.