The main objectives of this cell are as follows:
- To aware the students of dehumanizing effect of ragging inherent in its perversity.
- To keep a continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence.
- To promptly and stringently deal with the incidents of ragging brought to our notice.
- To generate an atmosphere of discipline by sending a clear message that no act of ragging shall be tolerated and any act of ragging shall not go unnoticed and unpunished.
Anti Ragging Committee’s Functions:
- Ragging is inhuman, heinous, uncultured, unethical, immoral and unacceptable.
- Therefore the management has taken following decision to be implemented in the college as per the Govt instructions.
- Students are strictly warned not to resort to ragging activities in any form in the college campus.
The following steps are to be taken by the Anti Raging Committee:
If Management Notices any student involving in ragging activities, he/she will be suspended from the college.
Anti Ragging Committee is responsible to take action against the ragging students in the campus.
If any Student who is harassed by ragging he/she should immediately bring it to the notice of Anti Ragging Committee for taking immediate action.
Anti Ragging Committee members and senior student should take all the measures to instill confidence among the junior students.